All Limited Companies are required to correctly maintain their statutory records and file their statutory documentation in accordance with the Companies Act. However, many company officers do not possess the time or the technical knowledge to enable them to carry out this function themselves.
We have invested heavily in our software and our staff to be able to offer an extremely comprehensive and efficient company secretarial service. Some of the more standard company secretary duties that we can provide include:
- Company formation services
- Providing a registered office facility so that all statutory documentation is received by us directly and therefore dealt with more efficiently
- Maintaining the company’s statutory records in electronic format
- Preparing dividend documentation and
- Completion and submission of statutory returns and accounts at Companies House.
- Complying with the recently introduced People with Significant Control regulations
We also recognise that some companies may require additional services to compliment more unusual transactions. Our experienced staff can provide your company with a full range of services including the preparation of shareholder agreements tailored to your specific circumstances, the preparation of other structured corporate documentation and also assist with all kinds of company reorganisations including mergers, demergers, acquisitions and disposals.
We also offer a facility for secure storage and management of your share certificates and dividend vouchers.