- Online accounting – You can log in online any time and see up-to-date business financials – from anywhere.
- Automatic bank reconciliation - Xero imports and categorises your latest bank transactions.
- Dashboard - See all your bank balances, invoices, bills and expense claims at a glance and add new transactions with a click.
- Smart reports - View and share interactive reports and budgets in real-time – no waiting until the end of the month.
- Inventory - Inventory items speed up invoicing while tracking sales and purchases.
- Design your own templates - Use a professional invoice templates or create your own customised ones.
- Easy invoicing - Create professional recurring invoices and receive updates when they’re opened.
- Quotes - Create and manage quotes and easily turn them into invoices when the work is done.
- Claim those expenses - Handle personal expenses – just review and approve receipts. Take a photo of receipts from your mobile and it’s saved online.
- Enter bills - Manage your cashflow by scheduling payments and batch paying suppliers.
- Pay your employees - It’s easy to pay your employees, reduce manual data entry and increase compliance with combined payroll and accounting.
- Submit Real Time Information - Make RTI submissions to HMRC easy. All it takes is a couple of clicks within Xero to ensure that your submissions are timely and correct.
- Go mobile - Use Xero’s mobile apps to manage your business while you’re on the move. Reconcile, send invoices and create expense claims – from anywhere.
- Integration – Xero integrates with hundreds of add-on business applications so that you can easily sync and streamline your data. From inventory management to CRM systems. Popular add ons include; Ebay, Paypal, Salesforce CRM, Capsule CRM, Chaser, Google Docs by Zapier, MyPaye, WorkflowMax, ProWorkflow, Magento plus many more.
10 Advantages of Xero:
- Simple to use – no qualification required!
- Realtime information which is accessible 24/7 from laptop, tablet, desktop or mobile.
- Automated bank feeds- an end to manual bank reconciliations!
- VAT returns produced at the click of a button.
- Automatically creates invoices which can be e-mailed- faster, cheaper and more efficient than paper copies.
- A significant reduction in time spent maintaining your records- no more effort than running a spreadsheet.
- Your records are safe- no need to back-up and no worries about losing them.
- Maximum commitment is one month so no long-term contract with built-in penalties for early redemption.
- No ‘upfront fees’
- Hotline available during normal office hours.